Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

...and the adventure begins....


After being in an unhealthy relationship for 3 years, I find myself single. Seeing that the title of this blog is "and the adventure begins" I'm not going to elaborate or discuss that relationship and will focus on my adventures in finding Mr. Right. See, the problem with me sometimes is - I am too nice for my own good. I realize this when I am at the point where I've given and given and feel taken advantage of. I wonder now, is there someone out there who will not take advantage of that genuine "niceness"? I am determined to get to know the real me and cultivate my friendships and family ties while I'm I am not busy being a couple. So, as part of the healing process I've joined a dating website. I thought about it long and hard and I thought it would be a nice distraction and if I dont end up with a relationship, I would have at least met a few people that I would like to be friends with or perhaps people that can enrich my life in some way. Well, I've found that and more. I can't wait to tell it all....and catch up in real time, I would have to work feverishly after work every night to catch up but it would be worth it. This is going to be an awesome and cathartic journey to the bizarre, unknown, quirky, peculiar, funny, intimate look at my love life. Let the festivities begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment